Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Friday Blog



If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts,  Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Each week there is a question that is asked on Parajunkee's this weeks question is

Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??


Well I guess one villain I've rooted for is the Joker from The Dark Knight.   He was so much fun to watch.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! A lot of fun actually :-)
    My FF:
    Book that Thing!
    Am a NEW follower. HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joker was a fun one! Thanks for hopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!

    New Follower!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here hopping through!

    The Joker is a great answer. He's a very captivating villain.

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete