Sunday, September 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Hello All,

I thought I'd do my six for my story "Love On the East End."   I'm a Long Island girl and I set this story on the east end of Long Island,  it's a wonderful place out there.   But not all is peaceful as you can see from my six sentences.    Seems there is no where you can go to get away from hate.


 Available through Romance First Publishing (Amazon, Smashwords and All Romance links can be found when you click on the buy link below)

 
"News travels fast."

"On the east end is sure does.  Is Ben okay?"

"Yeah, just some bruises, the doc says he's okay. I told him to take a few days off then he can come back to work."

"What's going to happen to that homophobic?" 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, what is going to happen? Nice six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time keeping any story to six sentences that's why I haven't tried it yet :-/

    ReplyDelete