Sunday, September 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday



Photobucket

Available at Silver Publishing in E book and print

https://spsilverpublishing.com/index/book_authors_id/101/typefilter/book_authors



He stood at the open doorway, staring at the handsome creature. His eyes feasted on the dark hair, blue eyes and muscular chest. He couldn't help looking at the tail that hung over the side, resting partially on the bathroom floor. 

Jaran's eyes fixed on his and Kellan stared down at the floor. His cheeks got all warm with embarrassment. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, not polite," Kellan whispered as he turned to leave.

3 comments:

  1. No, not polite, but I wonder if Jaran minds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica for your kind words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - guy on Mer-man romance? I have to say, I've got that 'now I've read everything' feeling going on. :)

    ReplyDelete