Sunday, October 2, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I thought this week I'd do another installment from "Catch of the Day"     I have to say this story has a special place in my heart


“So, how long?”   
“How long what?” Jaran asked him. 
“How long are you planning on staying?   I mean it seems you don’t have anything keeping you here.   No home or job.”
“I don’t know,” Jaran admitted to him. “I didn’t think I had anything to come back to land for.   I thought I had everything I could ask for out there.”   He pointed out to sea.

6 comments:

  1. love a sea-faring man. I'll be checking this book out! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dakota. when I posted it I counted six but when it shows up on my blog it looks like 7, I don't know why that formatting happened.

    I hope you like the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriging six, Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's more 6 1/2 not sure why the formatting came out this way. when I put it into the window to post I counted 6 lines. oh well :D

    ReplyDelete