Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Silver Flash #27 Hungry Men

Well it's that time of the week again.  Time to flash.    This week's prompts were 
“The Way to a Man’s Heart is through his Stomach” and "I know I've said it before, but this really is your last chance."

The links to my fellow flashers appear at the end of my story.  Enjoy!

Hungry Men- by Lily Sawyer

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“How many times are you going to ask me that?”  Ben knew Tom was only asking out of concern but it was getting on his nerves.

“I only want to make sure you’re up to going to the BBQ, remember it was only a few days ago that you could barely keep anything down.”

“Oy, don’t remind me.”  Ben rolled his eyes, the ‘supposed’ twenty-four hour bug lasted two days and the man sitting in the driver’s seat next to him made it all bearable.   He waited on him; cleaned up the messes when needed and showed him so much devotion Ben couldn’t believe how much Tom loved him.

“Come on, baby, let’s have some fun.”  Ben said as he grabbed the aluminum trays of food they had stored in the backseat.    Despite the fact that this was a BBQ, Tom had gotten a reputation for cooking certain foods at the firehouse.    Both men knew there would have been a lynch mob if he didn’t make his famous spaghetti with meatballs.    So that is what they were now carrying through the fairgrounds and over to join the other tables filled with various foods.    Ben baked two apple pies for the occasion.

“Hey guys,” Pete greeted them, he had his famous ribs cooking on the BBQ.  

“Hey Pete,” Tom put the tray he was carrying down and Ben put the other tray and grabbed the apple pies he had balancing on top on the dessert table.

“Oh don’t tell me, is that…” Pete lifted the lid on one of the trays.  “Your meatballs!” 

“Yep, I figured I wouldn’t be able to show my face around here unless I made a batch.”

“I’ve been waiting to eat your balls for a long time.”  Pete said then his cheeks blushed when he looked at Ben.”

“Sorry but Tom’s balls belong to me.”  Ben laughed.

Tom pretended not to hear a word they said, he looked over at the dunk tank that was next to the game area.

“I’m looking forward to practicing my swing.”  Ben said to him.

“Oh boy,” Tom rolled his eyes, he wasn’t looking forward to being a ‘victim’ on that tank but it was all for a good cause.   The money raised at the event would go to helping firefighter families who lost their loved ones and getting new equipment.

                                                                        ****

Ben normally tried to watch his weight, but at events like this he threw all thought of eating sensibly out the window. 

Ben finished the last of the meatballs, he’d polished off, ribs, corn on the cob and a helping of chili too.  Then he left the best for last, Tom’s spaghetti and meatballs.

“I’m going to pay for this in the waistline.”

“What are you going on about?”  Tom’s arm slipped around Ben’s waist.

“I’m going to get fat eating all this food.” Ben bemoaned, he wasn’t even going to touch dessert.

“You’re not fat,” Tom’s lips settled on his and Ben’s insides turned to jello.  “Besides you know what they say, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.”

Tom had eaten two pieces of Ben’s apple pie.  It was his favorite.  He was the cook in the house and Ben was the baker, they made a great combination.

“I noticed.”  Ben returned the kiss. 

“Okay, you two lovebirds, it’s time for some dunking.”

Tom was reluctantly dragged by a way too enthusiastic Ben.  “Come on, grumpy, time to get wet.”

“I thought I was the only one who got you all wet.”  Tom pressed his hand into Ben’s crotch and squeezed the growing bulge “and hard.”  He whispered into Ben’s ear.  

Ben looked into his eyes.  “Later,’ he pulled Tom’s t-shirt off and led him to the dunking tank.  “I’ve been waiting for this all day, you’re not weaseling out of this.”

“Tom received plenty of stares from the ladies and some ribbing from his fellow firefighters.  Truth be told they were probably jealous because Tom was a tall blond with a body to die for and he belonged to Ben.

After watching several people try again and again to dunk Tom, a few actually succeeding, it was Ben’s turn.  He studied his partner for a few moments and began throwing the ball. He kept missing.

“Come on you lazy lout,” Tom teased, “This is your last chance.”  The ball supply was dwindling down.  “”I thought you could throw a ball.”

“I can, I’m just waiting for the right moment.”

Ben held the final ball.

“I know I’ve said it before, but this really is your last chance.”   Tom stuck his tongue out, Ben let the ball fly and it hit the target head on.  The look on Tom’s shocked face was priceless before he disappeared beneath the water.

He came up spitting water and Ben helped him out.

“Hey, we raised a ton of money just on the dunk tank alone.”  Peter informed them as they were leaving.

“I’m not surprised this fella attracts attention.” Ben gushed over Tom.

“Yeah, yeah, let’s go.” Tom pulled Ben against him and whispered in his ear. “It’s your turn to get wet.”

Ben’s cock twitched and his body shuttered at the thoughts of what Tom had planned for them when they got home running through his head.

End 

m/m

m/f
 

2 comments: