Saturday, August 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday


It's Six Sentence Sunday (I'm posting it a day early cause my nephew is visiting me) 

This is from "Catch of the Day"     To purchase please click on the book cover on the right.   Jaran is one of my fave characters from my book.   I just love the merman. 

“Are we still going slow?”
“Yeah, but maybe we can kind of push things up a notch.  I don’t know if it’s the merman thing
or the sea air, but all I know is I want you, Jaran.”
Jaran looked at the hopeful expression in Kellan’s eyes.
“I want you, too.” Their lips and tongues met and their bodies pressed together.
“Uh, not here, I want to see you, all of you, Jaran. I want to make love to you.”

2 comments:

  1. Good six! Will they or won't they? Sensual. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such interesting characters! So romantic that he says "make love to you." It promises so much more than a quick roll in the hay.

    ReplyDelete