Saturday, August 6, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Hello everyone,

This Sun I am doing something from my book "Love on the East End."   I did something with this book I have never done before.   Self published.    This book is available on Amazon.com   I am looking into another places where readers who do not have kindle will be able to DL it.   The story takes place on the east end of Long Island.  Gabriel owns a restaurant and William owns a winery.   Like food and wine they come together in some rather 'interesting' ways.  please click on the book cover on the right to order.


Here are Six Sentences to entice you.

“You ready for dessert?”  Gabriel laughed at the incredulous look William gave him.

“I’m stuffed,” the blond groaned.  “Everything was so good.”  William caressed Gabriel’s hand.  “Thank you.”

Gabriel smiled.  “My pleasure.”

“How about you come back to my place and I’ll show you how thankful I am.” William leaned forward and kissed him.

here is a link to other authors who participated this week

six sentence sunday

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, William's a bit bold there! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Try Smashwords.com to publish in other formats to hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carrie Ann I will be looking into it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think those who self-publish are very brave. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool six. And yeah, Smashwords is a great way to find more places to sell your e-books (Barnes&Nobles, Apple, etc). Welcome on board, indie author!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete