Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year.  Well I never thought I'd be starting the new year with a blog, but here I am.    I am still trying to figure this thing out.    I'll probably be changing the background.    But I wanted to thank Tess and Mare who steered me to blogger and have been SO supportive.

I now have a home for my books and to just speak my mind.    I am so excited my "Catch of the Day" is coming out.   Feb 19th is the release date.    I'll be posting more about that as the day approaches.

I hope everyone has a great year.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Lily, I'm really looking forward to Feb 19.
    The year is starting out good for you, hope it continues.
    Lots of love,
    Torry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily. You know I've always loved your stories and I wish you all the sucess in the world with the new one.

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I've added you to my blog reader. :)

    ReplyDelete