Thursday, April 12, 2012

Half Birthday

Do you remember when you were a kid and you were told you were 7 1/2,   (or however old you were at your half birthday)? 

Then you get to a certain age,  Probably when you turn into a teenager and you forget about 1/2 birthdays.   Today is my half birthday,  of course the time for saying I'm something and a half years old has passed a long time ago.   Just that I woke up and thought about it today.  April 12 is exactly 6 months after my birthday (I'm a Columbus Day baby.  Oct 12th)  

Just wondering if anyone else ever thinks of their half birthday.  Okay this is just a silly thing I decided to bring up.

I'm still working on my wip.  still hoping to finish it and get it off to be edited and hopefully published

have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment