Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome guest author Ella Jade

I'd like to welcome guest author Ella Jade to my blog.  Let's find out more about her and her book "Make Me Stay."

1-How long have you been writing?
I've been writing all of my life. As a child, I always had a pen and paper in my hand. The plots and dialog have been running rampant in my head my whole life, but I never knew what to do with the stories. That all changed when I discovered the eBooks industry.


2-What is your favorite genre to write?
Contemporary romance with a BDSM flair. I like a strong, alpha hero, but I want him to have a sensitive side too.
3-What are you working on now?
I'm working on the sequel to Make Me Stay. There was a secondary character who had so much potential, so I'm giving him his own book. It's called Surrender to Me.
4-When you start a new story do you begin with character or plot?
Usually character. I often write an entire book around a few lines of dialog.I create these people and I can't let them go, so I start writing a scene or two, and the next thing I know, I have a new book.
5- Tell us about your latest/upcoming release, what inspired it?
Make Me Stay is a contemporary, BDSM Romance. Believe it or not, the song The One That Got Away by Katy Perry inspired this one. I had that song stuck in my head and the next thing I knew, I was writing a novella. I have no idea what that song has to do with a Dominant/submissive relationship, but it triggered the book.
Blurb:

Make Me Stay
Can the sub teach the Dom to play?
Natural submissive Gracie Miller thought she had found her other half in Cade Jameson. Not only did he help her through a difficult time in her life, in the bedroom he brought her more pleasure than she could have ever imagined. They seemed perfect for each other.
Cade knew what he wanted in the bedroom. Gracie brought out his domineering side and ignited his passion. But he feared he was too dominant for this beautiful, naïve girl, who was so young and impressionable, so he ended their relationship.
Two and a half years later, Gracie returns to town a new woman. She had moved to the city and found a "Master" who showed her what she was truly capable of. Now she's back and wants to show Cade exactly what kind of submissive she could be for him.
But after hearing all that she's experienced, Cade now wonders if he's dominant enough to satisfy her. Can he be the man Gracie needs him to be?
Content Warning: graphic sex, BDSM themes
You can connect with me at http://ellajadeauthor.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for having me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment