Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Silver Flash #36


 
Flash 36:  prompts:
 
  The moment I opened my mouth, I knew I would regret it.

And 
  sunshine, stereo, ambulance

or

cold hands, warm heart

or

"In for a penny, in for a pound"


 The After Shock

The sunshine streamed through the fourth floor window.  The sound of an ambulance siren also floated in, probably stopping in front of the Emergency Room entrance. Bringing another sick or injured patient to the hospital.   Just like the one that had brought Tom after his accident.  He’d only gone to Home Depot, how had this happened?

Ben’s heart had stopped when the call came through. He couldn’t get to the hospital quick enough.

“I’m going to be okay, honey.” Ben heard Tom’s dulcet tones coming from the bed behind him.

“Shut up.” Ben turned away from the ‘scenic view’ and faced his injured man.  “Do you know how scared I’ve been?”  Ben crawled into the bed next to Tom and mashed their lips together.

“I’m sorry, baby, I didn’t mean to scare you.   You know how careful I am on my bike. It wasn’t my fault someone cut in front of me.”    He’d been lucky he’d been wearing his helmet, and he wasn’t going too fast.   He’d some cuts and bruises.

“So when are they springing you from this place?”

“The doc said tomorrow.”

                                                                               ****

“Come on, Ben, why are you driving so slow?”   Tom had been asking him that for the last half hour.   They’d stopped at the pharmacy to put in a prescription for painkillers and were crawling their way home.  “You know how I hate hospitals. I just want to go home and get into my own bed.”

“I just don’t want to give you a rough ride.”

“You don’t seem to have any problems giving me those in bed.”  Ben could see the smile on Tom’s face.

“Yeah, well we won’t be having any of those for a while.”

“Ben, I’m okay.  My cock’s in perfect working order.”    
Ben flinched when Tom pulled his right hand off the steering wheel and onto the large bulge in his pants.   “See?”

Ben pushed down on the accelerator and they arrived home in no time.  They’d decided that, for the time being, Tom would be sleeping in the main floor guest room so he could avoid having to climb the stairs.  

“Ah, I forgot how comfortable the beds in this house are.”   Ben helped Tom settle into the queen size bed.  He’d never been so happy to have Tom home, safe and sound.   He tried to put Tom’s dangerous profession out of his mind; otherwise it would have driven him crazy long ago.      “So I guess you’ll be sleeping upstairs, huh?”   Ben couldn’t believe Tom would even suggest such a thing, but when Tom’s eyebrows wiggled suggestively he couldn’t stop himself from, carefully, pouncing on his man. 

“You think I’m going to leave an injured man alone?  Uh uh, I sleep wherever you sleep.”   Ben wiggled his body into position, their groins rubbed together.

“Yeah, that’s what I’m talkin’ about.”  Ben’s insides turned to jello every time Tom’s fingers touched him anywhere on his body.    Said fingers were rubbing circles on his back.   It was amazing how quickly he could shed his clothes whenever he and Tom got into a bedroom, but here he was straddling his man in the raw.  

“Help me pull these down, Ben.”  Tom’s begging got the desired results.  Ben unzipped and pulled his jeans down, the large cock stood straight out.   After he slathered on some lube, Ben positioned himself right on top of the monster cock and slowly slid down. 

“In for a penny, in for a pound.”    Ben thought he’d see stars as he was stretched, but he loved every minute of it.    Tom’s large hands wrapped around his and they set a rhythm of love with each thrust. 

“Your hands are cold,” Tom exclaimed.

“Cold hands, warm heart, baby.”   Ben kept riding the wild cock until they both entered into orbit. 

“I think this is all the medicine I could ever need.” Tom said softly.

They cuddled the afternoon away.

TBC






Here are my fellow flashers

m/m

Julie Hayes

West Thornhill

Freddy Mackay

Sui Lynn



m/f

Victoria Blisse

Elyzabeth LaVey

Lindsay Klug

No comments:

Post a Comment