Sunday, October 9, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

it's that time of the week again.  Time for those six sentences (though for some reason more seems to show up)

this week I am featuring The Finest Thing (my very first published book)  In this scene they are getting to know each other.   (to learn more about Aidan and Paul check out my book. The Finest Thing


Next they stopped at an art gallery, which was showing an exhibit of nudes by an up-and-coming new artist that had their attention.  “Do you think anyone could really get into that position?” Paul commented on one of the paintings.

“I don’t know, but it might be interesting to find out,” Aidan said suggestively.

“Tease.” Paul shook his head and they continued to wander through the many exhibits in the gallery.   When they’d seen enough of the exhibits, they finally left and continued their walk.

To look at my fellow Six Sentence contributors please go here
Six Sentence Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Nice Lily. The first sentence is missing a word. I think the word "at" should be after "stopped". Cut&Paste, don't you just love it? LOL.

    ReplyDelete