Sunday, January 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year!    I have been busy the past few weeks so I couldn't participate in this event.   I'd like to start off the new year with my "Love on the East End"  story.   I am currently working on a story that I hope to get published in a few months.   I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   Until then please enjoy my current books.   If you like "Love on the East End"  please click on the buy links on the right.  

To check out other author's Six Sentence Sunday posts please go here
http://sixsunday.com/


Gabriel took an apple pie out of the fridge and some chocolate ice cream out of the freezer and they each took a serving and decided to enjoy dessert and wine in the cozy living room.  Gabriel stopped long enough to light the gas fireplace while William found himself a spot on the sofa.

“Mm, this is good.” William said between bites of ice cream and pie.

“It’s even better with the company I have with me now.”

3 comments: