Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday Briefs

Here, at last,  is my Weds Brief

This week's prompt is: “Nose to the grindstone….” or the alternate prompts are:
use: type of cloth, stone, painting or “Oh my God, is that…”
or use: a story about finding a case/bag of money
or use: cookie jar, lunch box, spoon

Homecoming Welcome

Life was hectic at times, but there was nothing so comforting as knowing you had someone waiting for you at home.

That’s what Tom counted on, especially after all the drama and stress of the past three days.  The last run they had was a house fire; they just barely got the family out, but they couldn’t get to the family dogs.  Imagine having to look two little boys in the face and tell them their furry best friends were gone. It tore Tom up.

That was why he was so glad to be home.  “Ben?”  He closed the door behind him and took his jacket off. The heat and humidity of one of the hottest summers on record had finally given way to the coolness of fall, which was Tom’s favorite season.

“Hi, Tom.” Ben’s lips covered his.  

“Mm, what’s that smell?”  Tom’s stomach rumbled.

“I made my man a special dinner.”

“You don’t mean…?” Tom followed the delicious smell straight to the crock pot sitting on the kitchen counter.  “Beef stew!”  He peeked under the cover.

“With fresh vegetables from our garden.”

“Oh Ben, you don’t know how much I really need this.”   Tom wrapped his arms around Ben and hugged him tight.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.  Go open the fridge.”   Ben had a Cheshire grin on his face.

“Oh my God, is that an apple pie?”

“I made it with McIntosh apples because I know you like them.”

“How did I get so lucky to catch a man who isn’t only handsome, but can cook too?”

“I’m lucky too. I got a gorgeous guy who makes me so happy I just have to show him just how much.”  They held onto each other and shared kisses.

“Are you hungry?”

“Starving. I’ll go wash up and change and be back in a few minutes.”

Ben had two plates of stew spooned up and sitting on the dining room table that had been set and had two candles burning.

The stew was out of this world and after two heaping plate fulls, Tom had to unbutton the top button of his pants. Something he usually did at Thanksgiving.

“Did you want dessert now?  I bought vanilla bean ice cream so we could have our pies ala mode.”  Ben sat on his lap; Tom’s waist wasn’t the only area that felt tight.  The front of his pants were quickly tenting up.

“Yeah, I want dessert.”  Tom caressed his hands over Ben’s upper arms.

“Pie?”  Ben asked innocently, though he must have known the effect he was having on Tom.  Heck, a blind man could have seen it.

“Later,” he growled as he combed his fingers through Ben’s thick hair.

“Bedroom?”  Ben smiled. Tom had had enough, and he lifted Ben in his arms and carried him to their bedroom. 

He sat Ben on the bed and pulled his T-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. He shed his pants in record time and crawled on top of Ben.

“What about me?” Ben indicated his fully dressed body compared to Tom’s naked state—well almost naked, he had yet to lose the boxers.

“I’ll take care of you,”  Tom said in a sultry tone that made Ben shiver.  True to his word, Tom unbuttoned Ben’s flannel shirt and pulled it off his arms and threw it onto the pile of his clothes.  It wasn’t long before they were both totally naked.

“Tom…” Ben’s cock poked Tom in the stomach.   “Impatient, aren’t we?”  Tom kissed his way down Ben’s neck then his chest.  Stopping long enough to suck on his nipples until they were stiff peaks.   He kissed Ben’s navel then lapped at the plump cockhead.

“Oh Tom…” Ben arched off the bed.  Tom reached over to the nightstand where they kept the lube.  They’d long ago discarded condoms, both being clean and monogamous.

Tom squeezed some lube on his fingers and inserted his index finger into Ben’s tight canal.  After a moment, a second joined in.

“Tom, please, I want you inside me.”

“Okay, baby.”  Tom started to pull Ben’s legs up, but was surprised when Ben pushed him onto his back and straddled him.

“I’m taking over, you’re too slow.” Ben rode Tom like a broncing bull.

“Ben, I’m coming.”  Tom felt Ben’s anal muscles milk him.

Tom didn’t know how long he lay there.  He woke up to Ben lying next to him; he’d put a tray on the bed in front of him.   There were two plates of apple pies and vanilla ice cream.

“Dessert.”

“I already had the best dessert ever.”

“Consider this seconds then.”

They fed each other in bed.

TBC

 List of my fellow authors 

Nephylim    m/m
Lily Sawyer      m/m 
MA Church    m/m
MC Houle     m/m
Tali      m/f

2 comments:

  1. I like it, especially the cooking to make his partner happy. I like to do that too. This was good, though the 'rode him like a bucking bronco' made me laugh. And... where were the homemade biscuits for that stew? Stews just not the same without biscuits! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL oops. Well Ben forgot the biscuits. I'm sure he'll remember next time.

    thanks for your kind comments

    ReplyDelete