Sunday, January 20, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday

I thought I'd let you know that the Six Sentence Sunday is coming to an end next Sun Jan 27th,  the people who run the site have decided to end it.

That doesn't mean I won't continue to give my readers peeks at my work.  

In the meantime here is my six for this week.

Here are six from my book "Somebody to Love."       Sam is a florist, he goes into the local bar and meets Matt, the new bartender.    They strike up a conversation, over, what else, baseball,  and things go from there.   Sam already got burned in another relationship and is cautious about getting into another relationship


 

“I’ll catch you another time.” Matt said hopefully.

 

“I’ll be back,” He leaned in close to Matt, “Count on it.”

 

“Night, Sam.”  Sam felt Matt’s eyes on him as he left.  

 

Sam left the bar feeling better than when he’d come in.  He wasn’t sure if this was going to turn into something, but he wasn’t going to close the door on that possibility.

Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment